2007年4月23日 星期一

An Unforgettable Holiday

On the Double Tenth Day, we have five days’ vacation, it’s my unforgettable holiday.
The first day night, my classmate and I went to eat a big dinner to celebration that we have five days’ vacation. After dinner, we went home to take a rest to prepare to follow at the heels of the four days.
The second day, I turned back to school to clear my room. It took me four hours to brush the paints, swept the floor, washed the window screens, scrubbed wherever you look. It let me very tired. In the evening, I had dine together, it’s my senior high school’s alumni association, I was so happy because I had long tine to see them.
The third day, I went to Ping Dung to go barbecue. It’s very special because it used stone plank. It’s not like using xylanthrax. It’s very fresh to me. We also went to see the fifth imposing waterfall in Taiwan, and we had playing in the water. When we ate all off food, we went to see night view. It’s very comfortable and freedom.
The fourth day, my old friend took me to KTV singing with two girls. I was so happy to see him, and also thanks he treated me to watch the movie.
The finally day, I chose the rest at home and adjusted my mood. The vacations will be over. I should pick up my play heart.
This five days is my unforgettable holiday.

沒有留言: