2007年4月30日 星期一

A Psalm of Life

This semester, our teacher gives us a poem. It’s so good to us. Its topic is a psalm of life. It makes me so deep touching. Maybe I’m so young can’t comprehend what it mean. But I can understand that we have to be serious to face our life. We don’t waste the time to do anything without any help us. It let us know that we need a goal makes it. But I feel it just a goal. I think life must be happy. It’s enough.
Just like my college life, it’s training for me. I feel so tired and bitter. But the day has passed away. So I only have to do that just be happy.
My three strength, First, I think I am humor. I always take happy for everyone. Second, I am optimistic. Everything will be OK but our feeling must be happy. Third, I will take care everyone about my friend.
My three weakness, I can’t concentrate on one thing, I’m so easy to be distracted by the other things. Second, I’m not active to do something because I always forgives something. Third, I have to improve my personality. I think I can do better than ever.

沒有留言: