2007年4月23日 星期一

My Favorite Sport

There are a lot of ways to make as healthier such as eating good food , living a regular life , and doing exercises. I like sports. It makes me healthy , and it is my interest. So, I love it.
There are many sports , such as jogging , playing balls , and so on .Swimming is my favorite sport. I enjoy staying in the water during the hot summer day. It’s uncomfortable to do any sport under the extremely hot summer. So, I like swimming. Swimming also makes my shape slender, increasing my energy. It’s so good to me.
My favorite sport is swimming. In order to improve my swimming skills, I join the school’s swimming team. I want to be the fastest one, so I learn the freestyle. I hope I can represent my school to competition. It’s my goal.If there is only one thing that I can do, I can not help but to choose swimming. The reason is easily to understood: I love swimming.

沒有留言: